[Frameworks] Kodak finally files for bankruptcy

Tim Halloran televisual at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:10:05 CST 2012

That won't help the current situation--we need to encourage students and everyone else to buy as much film as they can right now, to reinforce the demand and promote the viability of shooting projects on film.

Tell your students that instead of asking mommy and daddy for that new, expensive (soon to be obsolete) digital cam, that they should ask for a big film stock budget and shoot their project on real film.

Tim