[Frameworks] Kodak finally files for bankruptcy

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 13:42:24 CST 2012

Hi Tim,

In this case, they'll all be shooting on film. Keeping my fingers crossed was a reference to the generosity that Kodak has shown towards student filmmakers in the past, and that it continues to be something we can look forward to. I don't see Cannon, Panasonic,
Red, or other video manufacturers doing anywhere near as much to put
state-of-the-art technology in the hands of budding cinema artists.

-Jason