[Frameworks] FLEXfest 2013 Call for Entries

Ara Osterweil aosterweil at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 09:12:20 CDT 2012

Snuz,This is another good one. And there is no entry fee for international applicants so you might as well do it.xxAra

From: rogerbb at ufl.edu
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:04:22 +0000
Subject: [Frameworks] FLEXfest 2013 Call for Entries

All,

We've just posted the Call for Entries for the 2013 edition of FLEXfest, the Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival.  This year we will be accepting online submissions for the first time (although we also still welcome submissions by mail as well).  As
 always, there is no entry fee for international entrants or for festival alumni.  The full application information can be found on our website here:  http://www.flexfest.org/festival2013.html

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.  I hope you'll all consider submitting your recent work.

Best,
Roger Beebe
FLEXfest Artistic Director