[Frameworks] digitizing 8mm and S8 mm

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:02:34 CST 2012

Hi Moira

I don't know of anyone else's experience, but we've used Lightpress in
Seattle for a few rolls from a recent project I'm collaborating on. They
seem nice, and thorough, and prompt. Don't know about regular 8, ours was
only super (and have only done ektachrome). They're kind of on the pricey
side though, from what I understand...

Hope it helps!

RW