[Frameworks] Experimental film in the Czech Republic

Matěj Strnad matej.strnad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:43:05 CDT 2012

Hi, the Olomouc festival Pip mentioned is called PAF http://www.pifpaf.cz/en.

The Jihlava festival does show some "experimental films" somehow trying to
squeeze them into a category of "experimental documentaries", it being a
documentary festival in the first place, but it is definitely good place to
go (starts in three weeks) for film culture in general.

Then there are some occasional things happening for example in Skolska
Gallery, Tranzit Display or in Kino Ponrepo (the film archive's cinema) or
elsewhere, but nothing really regular.

Feel free to contact me off-list, I'm a local, FAMU student.

Best, Matěj