[Frameworks] Thursday 10/18 in BOSTON: Super 8 and 16mm films by Tara and Gordon Nelson

Tara Nelson brendamerenda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:01:07 CDT 2012

Hello Friends,

If you are in the Boston area this Thursday, October 18th, Gordon and I
would like to invite you to a screening of our 16mm and Super 8 films, with
sound performance by the Boston drums/drone duo, TAPS.

We will be performing at 8 pm at Studio Soto, 10 Channel Center Street in
Fort Point.  (Red Line to Broadway and then a few blocks)

The entire program is listed below, flyer is attached.

I hope you can make it!

love
tara

FACEBOOK INVITATION <https://www.facebook.com/events/113574698796388/>

Live sound performance by TAPS: Brendan Murray and Christopher Strunk

followed by

16mm and Super 8 Films by Tara and Gordon Nelson

Drums
Drone
Flicker
Film

$10 suggested donation

SOUNDS

TAPS is drums and drone performed live by Chris Strunk and Brendan Murray.
TAPS will be performing with live projections by T&G Nelson.

FILMS

Scarecrow Man
16mm found footage by T&G
Old film, new narrative

Suzi and Sabina
by T
16mm dual projection
A homemade Warholian "screen test"

Snow
Super 8
by T
post-surgery film made under the influence of painkillers

Submerged
16mm by G
A Romance

Measures