[Frameworks] George Kuchar 16mm Distribution

afanews at anthologyfilmarchives.org afanews at anthologyfilmarchives.org
Tue Oct 16 12:46:25 CDT 2012

Anthology Film Archives is pleased to announce that we are now
distributing
the 16mm films of underground cinema legend George Kuchar. This special
distribution collection contains many of George’s best known works
(including HOLD ME WHILE I'M NAKED, THE MONGRELOID, and I, AN ACTRESS)
along
with numerous rarely screened titles made in the 1960s, ‘70s and ‘80s.
While
Anthology typically only loans works from its collection to archives,
museums and select venues capable of archival film projection, the 16mm
George Kuchar prints are being made available for wider classroom and
theatrical booking. Please note that prints must be booked 6 weeks
prior to
any scheduled screening.

A PDF containing available titles, prices, booking policies and rental
terms
can be downloaded here:
http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/collections/printloans