[Frameworks] Recommended splicer for both 16mm and 8mm cuts?

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 12 15:13:11 CDT 2012

Hi Meg, the Maier-Hancock is probably the best available and were popular among professionals. Though the 816-S model is somewhat rare to come across, the regular model is pretty common. I think I have one available that I could sell you cheaply though the shipping from Canada would be horrendously expensive as the M-H splicers are very large and heavy!

There are quite a few smaller cement splicers available on eBay, the Griswold ones are more compact and are of good quality.

John