[Frameworks] Digital Aesthetics 3: Fringe Event

jennifer cadger jencat29 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:33:29 CDT 2012

Hi Frameworks,

I would just like to take this opportunity to
thank everyone who helped with my research into the physical use of water
within expanded cinema installations. At the end of the day the topic wasn’t suitable
for a dissertation however it had massive impact on my studio work.

I am also writing to Blag (what can I say my
surname’s Cadger!) to those of you who will be attending Digital Aesthetics 3
next week and offer you an opportunity to see my work and have a good natter (Scottish
for talking, English for networking!) prior to the conference.

Digital
Aesthetics 3: Fringe Event

Oxheys
Mill Studios would like to welcome

conference
participants of Digital Aesthetics 3

to a
private viewing of the Lancashire Artists Network (LAN) Exhibition on

Thursday
the 4th of October 2012, from 6pm to 8pm.

At 7.15pm a one-off participatory
event has been arranged by artist Jennifer Cadger. ‘Collective Memory’ explores the past, present and future through
the use of found pieces of Super 8 film. Delegates of Digital Aesthetics 3 will
be encouraged to participate in the re-discovery of lost images which, when
brought together, creates a new ‘Collective
Memory.’

‘The Calendar Wept’
by Jennifer Cadger, which is part of the Lancashire Artists Network (LAN)
Exhibition, will be on show from 6pm to 7.15pm.

Directions and map are available on my website News page.

Oxheys Mill Studios and Lancashire Artists
Network are voluntary not-for-profit organisation. This event is supported by Preston City
Council.

www.oxheysmillstudios.com

www.lanarts.org/art-networks