[Frameworks] Q for the list: digitize 16mm mag stock reels

Transit Audio Services transitaudio at skylightstudios.ca
Sun Aug 11 23:40:59 UTC 2013

Hi Film Fans

Not too many Mag services in Canada anymore, but we still run (2)
locked 16mm or 35mm Magnatech dubbers synchronized to  24 fps or
23.96 with video reference, or can sync to any provided guide track
if there are speed concerns / issues

We can transfer to 24 or 16bit .WAV or .AIFF, HD CAM, Digi Beta or
Beta SP.

Can transfer from 1/4" Nagra, 2" 24 Trk, DA-88, and T.C. DAT as well.

We check all our optical sound transfers for sych using Mag on our
flatbed if provided with a work print.

Regards,
__
Dean Allen