[Frameworks] 16mm to 16mm print transfer / 8mm print to 16mm blow up

Mark Williams director at circuit.org.nz
Wed Dec 4 00:49:43 UTC 2013

Hi Frameworks,

Would anyone know the closest lab to New Zealand to make 16mm print to
16mm print transfers? And also to blow up 8mm prints to 16mm?
Alternatively, who worldwide would the list recommend?

I have some artist films made in the 1970s that I want to transfer. I
don't have the negs. Here in New Zealand the last film processing lab
(at Peter Jackson's Park Rd Post) has recently closed. A stripped down
version will open next year at Archives NZ, but it can't do the
services listed above.

Great to have this online community... looking forward to everyones thoughts.

best,

Mark

--
Mark Williams