[Frameworks] Millennium Film Journal: February Offers

MIllennium Film Journal mfj at mfj-online.org
Fri Feb 1 00:24:36 UTC 2013

If you already have a subscription to the Millennium Film Journal,, you can purchase a subscription for a friend at half price. Or you can get a subscription for yourself and a half-price gift subscription
http://www.mfj-online.org/2013/february-gift-subscriptions/

Despite a massive US post office rate hike, we are continuing the $199  all-available-issues offer with free shipping for the month of February.
http://www.mfj-online.org/2013/winter-2013-special-all-available-issues-for-199-with-free-shipping/

This is an especially good deal if you live outside the USA. Increased postage costs are going to hit hard soon.

We are working on MFJ 57 "Violence in Artists' Cinema," publication date April.
And the 35th Anniversary Special Issue "Since 78,"  publication date October.

Despite setbacks, we are still going! Please help us continue by subscribing.

Grahame Weinbren
Senior Editor
Millennium Film Journal
http://mfj-online.org