[Frameworks] Patrick Tarrant's new UltraPan8 superimposition sketch (UK)

Nicholas Kovats nkovats at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:57:59 UTC 2013

Patrick Tarrant from London South Bank University in the UK has
released a wonderful UltraPan8 sketch involving superimposition and
one of my favorite modes of transportation. Bicycles!

https://vimeo.com/58823776
*password: UP8SUPER

*Upper case

"I ran the UP8 stock through twice and hand processed at home. Scan
performed by Henk Tyberghein at MediaSwitch, Watermolenstraat 10,
9090, Melle, Belgium, mediaswitch.be. Scan cost £70 for 2 x 100ft
roles."

Note that MediaSwitch use the sprocketless scanner Müller HM73.
Patrick also had Edward Nowill reporforate single perf 16mm E100D
color reversal film into 2 perf Regular 8 stock for his Bolex UP8 2.8
camera. Patrick can be contacted at tarrantp at lsbu.ac.uk.