[Frameworks] Journal Filmmakers and Videomakers

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at pomona.edu
Tue Feb 12 19:25:55 UTC 2013

Consideration of the relation between film journal and video letter would pay off in spades, as it would allow you to consider medium specificity as well.  I think of the Japanese poet TANIKAWA Shuntaro and his video letters with TERAYAMA Shuji.  Very rewarding of your exploration.

Jonathan M Hall
Department of Media Studies
Pomona College