[Frameworks] Moviola m86A replacement parts

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Wed Feb 27 21:53:31 UTC 2013

Liberman Sound (Portland) might be able to help:

http://www.libermansound.com

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:34:24 -0800 (PST), Mike Morris  wrote:

       Hello everyone,

I've already gotten some useful advice here about a moviola I'm working
on but I have one additional question. Has anyone who has had the
pleasure of working on one of these found a place to acquire
replacement parts (say the circuit cards or servoamplifiers and the
like)? I have a manual with a troubleshooting guide that is really
helpful in narrowing down the problem, but I'm not sure if I can repair
these components (or even really tell which is malfunctioning at this
point without help). If anyone has a lead on this, I'd be grateful!

Mike Morris
Dallas, Texas