[Frameworks] Film Scanning in NYC

Jeff Kreines jeffkreines at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 28 02:37:01 UTC 2013

I will be in NYC next week (and possibly beyond) doing high resolution film scans with a Kinetta Archival Scanner.  (For more information go to kinetta.com)

I can scan any format from 8mm to 35mm, including 9.5mm, 17.5mm, and 28mm, at a resolution of 3296 x 2472 (about 5x the resolution of HD).  Kinetta's Hypergamma technology makes it possible to scan the most contrasty prints or reversal original without sacrificing highlights or shadow detail.

Special rates for Frameworks subscribers.  Email me offlist at jeff at kinetta.com if you have any questions.

Best,

Jeff

Jeff Kreines