[Frameworks] voyeurism / street photography in exp cinema

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:17:08 CST 2013

So I'm assuming you're limiting your definition of 'street photography films' to those that feature images of people? Interesting then that you cite Dorsky in light of his (I thought bizarre) remarks after his screening at Views that the human figure was inherently un-poetic...

Anyway, there's the Frampton walk-through-NYC film (forget the name), and if memory serves me correctly "Nightspring Daystar" may also fit the bill... Also parts of "The End".