[Frameworks] 16mm Eiki projector lens help

Beebe, Roger rogerbb at ufl.edu
Thu Jul 4 16:33:13 UTC 2013

Super-common problem, and fairly easy to fix with a little shrink tubing (that you can get at Lowe's or Home Depot).  Dave Tetzlaff showed me the way.  I've repaired probably a dozen cameras using his method.  Here are step-by-step instructions:

http://djt16.110mb.com/Eiki%20knob%20fix.pdf

Good luck!
Roger