[Frameworks] 16mm projector parts + xenon super 8

pablo de ocampo pablo at imagesfestival.com
Tue Jul 9 21:25:14 UTC 2013

Hey

I'm out of the loop on the projector parts situation… where's a guy get Eiki SSL belts these days? ebay? somewhere better? I am looking for a whole set as we're running low on backups. I'm also looking for a pressure plate assembly for an Eiki SSL.

also, and more of a longshot, anyone have any leads on a Fumeo Super 8 xenon ion need of a home? we've been looking for one for awhile and haven't turned one up yet, but since I'm posting about equipment and all, figured I'd throw it out there. it never hurts to ask...

Thanks

Pablo

Pablo de Ocampo
Artistic Director