[Frameworks] FrameWorks Digest, Vol 38, Issue 14

Tess Martin tessmartin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:03:11 UTC 2013

Hello filmmakers!
This is Tess Martin, animator in Seattle. I curated and toured a program of animated shorts from Seattle back in 2011, and the frameworks mailing list was quite helpful for venue suggestions. Now I've created a new program, and it's awesome. See the lineup here:

http://www.tessmartinart.com/?p=3769

It includes films from Bruce Bickford, Drew Christie, Stefan Gruber and other home-grown masters. All the films are frame-by-frame independent animations, with techniques like hand drawn, marker-on-glass, objects, mural animation and pixellation.

I'm planning a number of European screenings, so if you know of any venue anywhere in Europe or nearby that may be interested, let me know!

Specifically, I am now trying to find venues in Spain and Portugal for Sept 21-27 (San Sebastian/Bilbao, Madrid, maybe Barcelona? and Lisbon).

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thanks!
Tess
tessmartin at hotmail.com