[Frameworks] Jud Yalkut RIP

Mark Webber mark at markwebber.org.uk
Mon Jul 29 10:37:33 UTC 2013

This is very sad news. I was fortunate to meet Jud a number of times - he was a very nice guy & always very generous and open with his knowledge. I've been able to show many of his films, and conducted a long interview with him in 2009. He's left behind some wonderful works & important documents of the 1960s/70s.

I'm also sorry to hear Pip's news of Peggy's stroke. Jud was a very well organised so I'm sure he has left a neat pile, and as others have mentioned, he was very involved in the local arts community in Dayton.

Mark

Begin forwarded message: