[Frameworks] Jud Yalkut RIP

Filmmakers Cooperative filmmakerscoop at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:47:05 UTC 2013

Jud Yalkut was a wonderful filmmaker and had been involved in the
Film-Makers' Coop since the early 1960s and was in touch with us as late as
last month. We have an amazing collection of all his films, as well as his
lovely collages that he created for our newsletters, which we are going to
scan. And we are planning, with our scholar in-residence, Gregory Zinman, a
two-part memorial screening for Jud in our Charles S. Cohen educational
screening room during the first few weeks in September. More details to
come soon! We loved Jud and will miss his wonderful films and great
presence!

MM Serra and Linda Fenstermaker, Board of Directors and Filmmakers
www.film-makerscoop.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Filmmakers-Co-op/182419586670?ref=hl
https://twitter.com/filmmakerscoop

--