[Frameworks] The Search for Ektachrome.

ben russell br at dimeshow.com
Wed May 8 12:23:21 UTC 2013

Dearest Frameworkers,

I'm sorry to write to you with such a ridiculous question, but I just had a
shady online Ektachrome purchase fall through and I'm in a bit of a pinch...

I need about 400' (or more!) of 16mm Ektachrome stock for a project I'm
working on and I'm wondering if any of you know where I might find some
secret cellar / treasure trove of this discontinued marvel.  If any of you
have any leads or, better yet, have some rolls you'd like to part with (in
exchange for money), please do get in touch off-list!

Thanks In Advance,

BR