[Frameworks] Call for Entries: "Rare Earth"

Caitlin Horsmon caitlin at plugprojects.com
Tue May 14 21:36:13 UTC 2013

Hi All,
PLUG PROJECTS in Kansas City, MO is accepting entries for its next film and
video exhibition FPS: "Rare Earth" an ongoing series of experimental film,
video and multimedia work.

No entry fee, postmark deadline June 8th.

This installment of FPS expands upon themes in the current Plug exhibition,
"Rare Earth". "Rare Earth" features work that borrows materials and figures
from the natural world to reevaluate the nature of nature and examine the
many landscapes we all inhabit. Considering human mediation into all of the
ecologies we encounter, "Rare Earth" offers viewers new modes of seeing the
world around them. Visit www.plugprojects.com for more information about
the show.

The Screening will take place on Friday June 21, 2013 .

PLUG PROJECTS is a curatorial collaboration by five Kansas City artists who
share the mission of bringing fresh perspectives and conversation to the
local art community. Our goal is to energize artists and the public at
large by exhibiting challenging new work, initiating critical dialogue, and
expanding connections of artists in Kansas City as part of a wider,
national network of artists.

Please contact: caitlin at plugprojects.com with questions or for more
information - themes are broadly interpreted.

Entry Form Attached.

Looking forward to seeing your work,
Caitlin
--