[Frameworks] Call for Entries: "Rare Earth"

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:44:14 UTC 2013

Dear Caitlin,

Please accept my submission of my most recent botanicollage film, "Compost
Confidential," for a place in PLUG's program "Rare Earth."  I've attached a
submission form, a synopsis, and a still image from the film.  Thank you
very much for your consideration.  As a Missouri-born experimental
filmmaker (who lived for several years as a little kid in Parkville), I'm
pleased to learn about your groups' inventive programming in Kansas City.

Sincerely,

Caryn Cline