[Frameworks] a question about negative film stock for s-8mm

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 14:58:52 UTC 2013

Dear Marco, et all,

I've posted numerous times to Frameworks, lauding the merits of Pro 8mm in Burbank, California, USA for Super 8 HD transfers. They have a Millenium II, which far outshines an Ursa Diamond--based on my extensive side by side tests. Furthermore, Pro 8 can upgrade your camera and also puts Kodak negative super in re-notched cartridges so that your camera will read contemporary stocks properly.

Check out the sweet 'Super 8 Film Stock Demos 2011' for 200T and 500T tests at the top of the page here:  http://www.pro8mm.com/super-8-demos-film.php

Pro 8 is the best. I've worked with them a number of times. Phil Vigeant, the president, is incredibly knowledgable and passionate about super 8. And he's a helluva nice guy.

Ken
Canon 1014 XLS
www.kenpaulrosenthal.com
www.crookedbeauty.com