[Frameworks] Super 8 frames blown up to photo prints!

Glenn Brady gmbrady at windstream.net
Mon Nov 25 22:20:27 UTC 2013

I've done this with Super 8 reversal film by cutting out the frames I wanted to print (a strip of six inches or so) and scanning the strip in my Minolta Dimage Scan Dual III (intended for 35mm transparencies and 35mm negative strips).  As you suggest, you'd need to have access to telecine equipment of some sort if cutting the film isn't an option.