[Frameworks] Seeking Camera Recommendation

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:16:51 UTC 2013

I'm looking to purchase my first (!) video camera and am certain I *do not* want a DSLR. I'd like to spend between $2K and $4K. I don't make films/documentaries that are 'traditional' in their style, ie: talking head, onscreen interviews, industrial, etc. My primary desire is for a camera in which the strongest qualities are the basics; lens, sensor, build quality. While I might shoot the occasional interview for hire on the side, I'm looking for exceptional image in a camera that's light enough to toss in a wearable camera bag or carry on a plane, and sturdy enough to take a bit of punishment. In short, I'm looking for an advanced pro-sumer camera. Let the suggestions commence!Kenwww.maddancementalhealthfilmtrilogy.comwww.kenpaulrosenthal.com