[Frameworks] b/w prints new york

Robert Houllahan lunarfilms at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 8 04:10:27 UTC 2013

> Your choices would be Colorlab, Cinefilm in Boston, and Cinema Arts in PA.  Sadly there's no more Alpha Cine.

That's Cinelab in Boston….;-)

UPS Ground is overnight to us at Cinelab from the metro NYC area, and I think Colorlab still has an office in NYC.

Expect to be patient with a Timed B&W print with us at Cinelab, we have allot of printing work to do right now, one light prints are a little faster. All of our 16mm dry gate prints are now done on the Model-C we got from DuArt.

www.cinelab.com

Robert Houllahan
Film Maker
www.lunarfilms.com