[Frameworks] Canadian Frame(lines) Fundraiser

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:53:29 UTC 2013

Hello all!

This is just a quick note to let you know that the cross-Canada filmmaking
workshop series I am embarked on is currently in the second week of what is
hopefully our final fundraiser. The project is called Canadian
Frame(lines), and while I know I have probably spammed the list about it
once or twice before, we can now say that we have held sessions on shooting
and hand processing black and white Super 8 in ten different communities
over the course of the last year. The places we work with are small and/or
rural communities with little access to media programming, so we do not
charge for our workshops because we like to have a diverse a cross-section
of the community involved as we possibly can.

We are trying to raise the funds to set up a final exhibition of the films
produced by our participants, so if this would be something you'd be
interested in supporting, please follow the link below. Your sharing and
comments are appreciated, too! We are just under halfway to our goal as we
speak :)

Here's the link:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/canadian-framelines-2013

Many thanks for looking, and sorry for the spam!

Ryder White
Co-Founder, Canadian Frame(lines)