[Frameworks] (no subject)

Tara Nelson brendamerenda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:35:34 UTC 2013

Here is the formula I use, with D-19 Developer.  It works very well.  For
negative, skip to step 11 after step 3:

1. Water Wash

3 MINUTES

2. 1st Developer: Kodak D-19
                                                            5 MINUTES

    *Save this developer, you will use it again at step 7*

3. Water Wash

3 MINUTES

4. Bleach

2 MINUTES

            *Use extreme caution when pouring bleach*

5. Water Wash

3 MINUTES

6. Clearing Bath

1 MINUTE 30 Sec

7. Water Wash

3 MINUTES

8. Dump film into 11x14 tray Turn light on for re-exposure                2
MINUTES

9. 2nd Developer: Kodak D-19
                                                           4 MINUTES

*Use Developer saved in step 2*

10. Water Wash

3 MINUTES

11.
Fixer
6 MINUTES

*DO NOT dump expired fix down the drain. Always pour into silver recovery
system.*

12. Water Wash

10 MINUTES