[Frameworks] (no subject)

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:39:34 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel, We've often used D-76 in our workshops because it's half the
price of D-19 if you're buying it off the shelf (which we do). If you're
mixing your own, however, you might not have that issue and I'd have to say
all things being equal that I prefer the D-19 (just to add my voice to the
chorus). One thing we've done to sort of split the difference is use D-19
for the first developer (I assume you're processing as reversal) and D-76
for the second. Seems to work well for us.

Best of luck,

RW