[Frameworks] (no subject)

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 19:28:43 UTC 2013

I do use D-76 in a class but it is all done very fast and inexactly (without exact water temperature).  More for testing and getting a glimpse of hand processing.  But I have to say that the results are pretty good.  I leave the roll negative and then transfer it to video from the projected image on the wall.  Of course, all is very cheap.  Then reverse it to positive on Final Cut and the image comes out pretty good.  You should try it!
Best,