[Frameworks] Alpha Cine discontinuing film processing

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Tue Sep 17 14:37:51 UTC 2013

> having done much work with Alpha Cine,
> when i heard they were no longer producing
> answer prints (some three years ago), it
> was clear the end was nigh for them. still.

What?  They just did a timed answer print for me a couple months ago!

They have a best-light for me in their queue right now, I was told it
would take an extra week or two because their timer wasn't working full
time anymore.  But they still have a timer on staff, at least this week!

> sad. so here, reliable and lovely
> HD telecine (if that's the way you go).

> http://www.colorlab.com/contact-us/

Colorlab will also do beautiful answer prints as well.  Certainly some of
the best printing work ever, but also a good bit more expensive than Alpha.
--scott