[Frameworks] Paul Sharits multi-projection question

Andy Ditzler andy at andyditzler.com
Tue Apr 1 20:18:25 UTC 2014

Thanks, Peter and Herb, for these clarifications. Looking back at Sharits'
instructions, the only confusing thing is he asks the projectionist to
follow a separate diagram of how to project Version B, and this diagram is
not included. But I agree that you can work out how to do Version B from
his verbal description, albeit with some keystoning.

Andy

Andy Ditzler
www.filmlove.org
www.johnq.org
Graduate Institute of the Liberal Arts, Emory University