[Frameworks] Student Film/Video Fests?

Kelly Gallagher kelly at purpleriot.com
Thu Apr 3 04:13:10 UTC 2014

Hey Benjamin!
Temple University in the past has put on a really awesome student film
festival called Next Frame. I think it's still running!--
http://smc.temple.edu/fma/projects/film-festivals/nextframe-student-film-festival/
(I think it's for both grad students and undergrads). I'll keep racking my
brain for others...
-Kelly