[Frameworks] 3-D Kuchar film

Huckleberry Lain huckleberrylain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:28:13 UTC 2014

Hello filmmakers,
This is a long and interesting story that needs an ending.  And if you're
interested in performing in a Kuchar film you could be that ending.

*The Story:*
A few years back the wonderful Ray Zone gave Mr. Mike Kuchar a 3-D camera
as a gift and told him "I just want to see what you would make with a
camera like this".  Mike shot a couple scenes, but eventually abandoned the
project because the camera records on an SD card (Mike is only accustomed
to film and tape based editing and owns no computer nor is interested in
learning new technologies).

Since that time Mr. Zone (and Mike's brother George) has left us, but I
still want to make his dream of a 3-D Kuchar film come true.  About a year
ago Mike gave me the camera knowing that I am a filmmaker who works with
3-D imaging.  Lucky for me the footage was still on the SD card.  I have
edited the footage and am working on finishing the film with Mike's
blessing.  However, I have come up against a snag.  The footage Mike shot
is incomplete and I've decided to add more scenes.  In an effort to keep
the film in the Kuchar tradition I would like to work with artists that are
"non-actors" to complete the project.

*Conclusion:*
If you would be interested in helping me with this project as a performer
please get in touch.  I'm looking for people who do not consider themselves
solely or primarily as actors.  Your level of acting experience is not
relevant, but if you are an artist, filmmaker, musician, writer, etc please
contact me and we can discuss the details further.

I am based in Oakland so preferably someone who is based, willing to travel
here or is planning to visit sometime soon.

As always, there is no budget for this production, but I promise you will
have fun and look cool.
Best,
Huck

hypnotic visions - huckleberrylain.net