[Frameworks] the PICTURE show OPEN CALL: June submissions - VISIONS -

Picture Show apictureshow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:02:38 UTC 2014

Hello, Frameworks!

We have begun our open call for June under the theme, VISIONS.

Please read below for details.

-------------------------------
JUNE submission:
"VISIONS"

>From dreamscapes to hallucinations to images of pure perception, "Visions"
seeks to encompass works that hold magic within the perceptual realm.

Striking and sensual, mythical and uncanny.

Deadline: May 15th 2014

Submit links via email:
APictureShow at gmail.com

ThePictureShow.org/screens/submit

the PICTURE show is a microcinema in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, dedicated to
experimental film, video art, and visionary features. We believe in the
cross section of cinema and experimental media being fostered under one
roof. We believe in word of mouth and community-based screenings, guest
curations, performances, and ongoing open call submissions for artists.

See you at the movies!

ThePictureShow.org