[Frameworks] Festival in Havana

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Sun Apr 13 17:54:27 UTC 2014

Dear Dominic,

I would like to submit my latest film "the Voice of God" for your Havana program.
The film has a voiceover in an unknown language which is not meant to be understood by the audience.
And it's not a feature, it's a 10 minute experimental film, which was shot on 16mm, blown up to 35mm,
and it is available in a digital version.

There's a screener on Vimeo
www.vimeo.com/47274215
Password: TVOG

There is also a Full-HD version available for download.

In case of selection, what amount would you expect to be donated?
If you need any further information or documents, please let me know.
With best wishes

Bernd Lützeler

Bernd Lützeler
Wedekindstr. 19