[Frameworks] query for those who teach filmmaking

Aaron F. Ross aaron at digitalartsguild.com
Fri Apr 18 01:42:31 UTC 2014

I would steer clear of iMacs for video editing,
they are underpowered. If you want to render HD
video, it's going to be slow and painful on even
the high end iMacs. The Mac Pro is very fast, but
very expensive. It is only available with small
solid state drives, so you have to buy additional external hard drives.

Aaron