[Frameworks] Oberhausen - Light Cone Show - No Signal Detected

Péter Lichter lichter84 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:42:45 UTC 2014

Dear Frameworkers,

Next week, the Oberhausen Filmfestival will open, and many great
experimental film will be presented at the Market screenings:
http://www.kurzfilmtage.de/index.php?id=5537

Thanks to Light Cone, one of my film (No Signal Detected) will be screened
at the festival, with other great filmmakers, like Jodie Mack, Nathaniel
Dorsky, Sylvia Schedelbauer, whom I really admire. If you are interested
and you can not visit the festival, here you can watch my short
experimental film:

https://vimeo.com/57320919
password: nosignal

If you'd like to screen it or just have an opinion, please write me.

Thanks

Péter Lichter