[Frameworks] Such Suite Dreams: Week 3

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:05:24 UTC 2014

Hello Frameworkers,
As we enter week 3 of our Kickstarter campaign, I’d like to point out the significant mental health component to our symphony of song and cinema, Whisper Rapture: A Bonfire Madigan Suite.
In-between each song, we will hear Icarus Project collective founding member Madigan Shive reading from her chapter in the groundbreaking anthology, ‘Live Through This: On Creativity and Self-Destruction’. Her story of trauma and transformation is the narrative core from which the music will emerge.
Like most of our prior work, Whisper Rapture is fundamentally a social justice project that merges art, music, and mental health activism. Your support will help us bring healing and hope to communities in need. No donation amount is too small, and our thank you gifts are phenomenal!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/912847805/whisper-rapture-a-bonfire-madigan-suite
With gratitude…Ken and Madigan