[Frameworks] Film and equipment rental in Western North Carolina or Eastern Tennessee

Nate Cummings ncummingslambert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 01:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi Frameworkers,

I am doing some preliminary research for a film I'm shooting later in the
year. I am looking for somewhere in Western North Carolina or Eastern
Tennessee to get hold of some lights, grip and an Arriflex in the SR
series, Eclair or CP -16. I can make it out to the Raleigh Metro area but I
will be based west of Asheville in August and September.

Any recommended equipment houses, contacts or people on the list that would
be willing let me borrow/rent some equipment?

Thanks,

Nate Cummings-Lambert