[Frameworks] Advice with screening format for festival. Help!

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sun Apr 27 17:44:32 UTC 2014

Did you reshoot off a screen onto negative with a camera or did you
have it printed?
I would cut your original with tape splices, double-sided, so the
film is just the way you want it, then contact print it to negative
and make a print from that.
It should like fine.
It should only take a week.
-Pip