[Frameworks] Screening possibilities in Rochester NY

Roger D. Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 17 23:10:41 UTC 2014

Hello frameworkers!
I'm going to be in Rochester NY in early February to take some training at George Eastman House and I was thinking I might try to screen some of my experimental films while I am in town. Does anyone on this forum know of any media centers or art galleries that might be interested in programming my films while I'm in town?
Thanks folks!
Roger

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca

http://www.rogerdwilson.ca
http://www.windowscollective.ca/https://www.facebook.com/people/Roger-D-Wilson/1289926661https://twitter.com/rdwbleachedfilm

Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.