[Frameworks] Screening possibilities in Rochester NY

Tara Nelson brendamerenda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:36:06 UTC 2014

Hi Roger -

I am the Visiting Artist at Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, just down
the street from the Eastman House.  We would love to host you and your
films while you are here!  We can discuss the details off-list.

This offer goes for anyone coming through Rochester who would like to have
a screening.  Our space is informal (an old auditorium with folding chairs)
but our screenings of experimental work have been well-attended by an
enthusiastic audience.  We can screen 16mm, Super 8 or DV.  Projection is
done at audience-level, no booth, and we have experienced projectionists
and well-maintained equipment.

Rochester is a great town for filmmakers!  Please contact me if you are
interested in showing your work here.

Tara Merenda Nelson
taranelsonfilms.com