[Frameworks] 16mm print of Ballet Mecanique -- version by William Moritz

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at pomona.edu
Wed Jan 8 04:51:23 UTC 2014

Dear Michael,

Moritz's estate was given in part to the ONE ARCHIVE in Los Angeles. It's one of the largest gay and lesbian archives in the world, now owned by USC.  When I was there doing some work on Moritz, I was told that USC library may have some Moritz films. I'd suggest contact either ONE for a reference or the University of Southern California Library directly.

With best wishes,
Jonathan

Jonathan M Hall
Department of Media Studies