[Frameworks] shooting 16mm film in israel

Irene Lusztig irene at komsomolfilms.com
Mon Jul 7 18:17:58 UTC 2014

Dear Frameworks,

I’m about to shoot a project partly on 16mm in Israel. Any advice / experience with bringing film stock in and out of the country? I'm assuming  airport security is more intense than average… not sure if anyone knows if I should be more worried about x-ray than normal (hand carry? ask for hand inspection? put film in checked luggage? try to process in the country? if so, where?). Any experienced suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Irene

http://www.komsomolfilms.com/