[Frameworks] Modern 16mm features, distributed on film

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Mon Jul 21 17:37:52 UTC 2014

I would add Tim Wilkins to your list... Tim's been projecting Kodachrome
and BWR originals for
a number of years.

I made a few films on BWR, as it saved me from work printing or scanning
the film for editing, though
this was back when one could (wet-gate) print on 7361 to get a clean
projection print.

Alain

40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau