[Frameworks] New Microcinema in San Francisco

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz7 at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 12 16:00:57 UTC 2014

Great new and great initiative Dominic.

We should do it in every major (or minor) city.

In Barcelona (Spain) we are trying to begin a an independent Lab with a screening place. Let's see if it works.

I think last Incite! volume has been an awesome artifact to realize the community need this kind of places to increase the critical cinema.
http://www.incite-online.net/issuefour.html

Best,
Albert